CareRanui taupua hapori
- Emergency & Transitional Housing Tenancy Manager
- Foodbank Co-ordinator
- Oversee Family Mentoring Programme
- training and managing Family Mentoring volunteers.
- Advocate on behalf of new and existing clients with Government agencies, schools, police and other service providers in our area.
- WINZ – Advocacy
- Courts – Advocacy
- Oranga Tamariki – Advocacy
- Police – Advocacy
- Network with other community and social service agencies to achieve a collective outcome.
- WINZ Community Representatives Meeting – Bi- monthly
- Housing Call to Action – Auckland Council
- Oversee Community Workers
- NZ Police – Networking with Ranui
- Community Constable.
- Housing NZ – Placement of unhoused clients.
- Western Park Village – Social Services Hub
- Networking with Local Schools
Board of Trustees at Ranui Primary School
- Managing a bi-monthly market to provide affordable bric-a-bac, clothing and furniture to the local community.
For more information on any of these services please phone Graham Davis on 0274867950 or email: email@example.com